Salary: $9.50 /hour
Provides proper supervision, academic tutoring, and overall care to students after school hours. Implements goals and objectives established by program director and works directly with other staff members to provide daily activities and enrichment to children.
Hours will typically be from 2:30-6:00pm with some occasional additional hours as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares instructional materials
- Completes attendance reports; etc.
- Checks and assists with homework
- Monitors students
- Escorts students and ensures safety at all times.
- Performs related work as required
- Demonstrates respect for students, colleagues, administrators, and parents.
- Models and reinforces self-discipline and responsibility.
- Works effectively with school colleagues, parents, and the community to support students’ learning and well-being.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree in Related field.
- 1 year experience working with children.
- Understanding and knowledge of child development.