“Dedicated to the well-being and educational success of EVERY student.”
Job Location: KCC Preparatory High School
Anticipated Schedule: Part-Time, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and adjusted hours when school schedules necessitate.
Under the supervision of the Campus Director, the Cafeteria Assistant will assist with the preparing and serving nutritious lunches to students and maintaining the cleanliness of the facility. Our High School campus serves approximately 275 scholars. The schedule for this position will be determined by the Campus Director, but should allow for preparation of lunch and assistance with cleaning after the end of the student day.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Ensuring the proper number of meals are prepared daily and in accordance with the daily
schedule provided by the Cafeteria Manager
– Ensuring meals are given to the appropriate students and that they are charged correctly
– Ensuring registers are opened and closed properly each day.
– Maintaining a proper inventory of food
– Ensuring a safe and supervised environment
– At the end of lunch daily, ensuring the cafeteria and serving areas are cleaned and assistance with maintaining cleanliness of the school common areas including, but not limited to: trash disposal, lobby appearance, offices, hallways and restrooms.
Education and/or Experience: Graduation from high school or GED, plus reading and writing skills sufficient to perform duties