We are dedicated to the well-being and educational success of EVERY student.
As a KCC Biology Professor you will surround yourself with fellow educators, leadership and support staff who pursue our mission of serving EVERY student with caring hearts, subject area expertise, and a passion to nurture our students to becoming lifelong learners.
In a time when so many students feel like they are just a number, our small campus setting offers KCC Professors the opportunity to have a true, positive impact on the high school experience of our students.
We are a family… faculty, students, parents, administration and our local community. We work together to help our students to recognize and reach their full potential through a strong foundation emphasizing character and values.
KCC Professors will deliver high school instructional and developmental services in: related academic subject matter; social, behavioral, and other educational skill areas; planning, developing, organizing and conducting a comprehensive, high quality educational program for high school level students; assisting high school level students in areas of personal and individual development; and assisting high school level students in making appropriate life style adjustments, and in the determination of career and vocational choices.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
PAID Vacation, Birthday, PTO days off
401k plan with employer match
Comprehensive major medical benefits
Vision, Dental, Life, LTD, AD&D, and more
Paid staff training
Small campus and class rooms
Professional development opportunities
Professional advancement opportunities
and much more!
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in education, biology or sciences
• Valid Florida Teaching Certificate OR Eligibility for
• Professional or Temporary Certification in subject area – Biology – as required by the Florida Course Code Directory.
• Expertise in subject being taught as evidenced by personal skills and knowledge, an undergraduate major or minor or graduate degree in the subject they will teach, or direct subject-area teaching experience;
• Understanding of academic, social, and behavioral needs and characteristics of high school level students.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.