We are dedicated to the well-being and educational success of EVERY student.
KCC Preparatory High School, a NAF Academy of Infrastructure and Technology
As a KCC Business Professor you will surround yourself with fellow educators, leadership and support staff who pursue our mission of serving EVERY student with caring hearts, subject area expertise, and a passion to nurture our students to becoming lifelong learners.
In a time when so many students feel like they are just a number, our small campus setting, with 225 students, offers KCC Professors the opportunity to have a true, positive impact on the high school experience of our students. We are a family… faculty, students, parents, administration and our local community. We work together to help our students to recognize and reach their full potential through a strong foundation emphasizing character and values.
Professors will deliver high school instructional and developmental services in: related academic subject matter; social, behavioral, and other educational skill areas; planning, developing, organizing and conducting a comprehensive, high quality educational program for high school level students; assisting high school level students in areas of personal and individual development; and assisting high school level students in making appropriate life style adjustments, and in the determination of career and vocational choices.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive salary
- PAID Vacation, Birthday, PTO days off
- 401k plan with employer match
- Comprehensive major medical benefits
- Vision, Dental, Life, LTD, AD&D, and more
- AFLAC plans
- Paid staff training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Small campus and class rooms
- Professional development opportunities
- Professional advancement opportunities
- and much more!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in education or business
- Valid Florida Teaching Certificate – Business OR Eligibility for Professional or Temporary Certification in subject area as required by the Florida Course Code Directory.
- Expertise in subject being taught as evidenced by personal skills and knowledge, an undergraduate major or minor or graduate degree in the subject they will teach, or direct subject-area teaching experience;
- Understanding of academic, social, and behavioral needs and characteristics of high school level students.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.