Covid-19 KCC Updates
In accordance with federal mandates, State requirements and CDC guidelines, all KCC Schools has updated Learning Plan Options to meet the needs of families as we all work to reduce the effects of COVID-19 on student life and education.
KCC continues to follow all Executive Orders, CDC and local health agency best practice recommendations to ensure the health, safety and welfare of its students and staff. In as such, the Fall 2020 Safe ReOpening Plan submitted to the Florida Department of Education was updated in December 2020 to comply with Executive Order 2020-EO-07.
We realize that COVID-19 communications are very fluid. Like you, we are monitoring the information closely. Our goal in communication with our families and associates is to provide pertinent updates and how they affect KCC schools as we receive them.
Important documents and policy updates can be found in the following PDFs:
- KCC votes for eLearning from August 24th through September 18th
- KCC Schools ReOpening Blueprint - Full Version
- A Plan to Safely and Responsibly Reopen - Summary
- Florida State Department of Education announces school closure through Friday May 1st
- Florida State Department of Education announces school closure until Monday March 30th
- KCC Schools ReOpening Blueprint - December Update (Full Version)
- Executive Order 20-52, declaring a State of Emergency in Florida for COVID-19
- State of Florida COVID-19 FAQ
- Florida Department of Education (FDOE) Q&A Guidance
- KCC Parent Communication 3/19/20